Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was someone like Buffon just for two more seasons I'd see more logic in it.

This lad is middle of the range PL class.
Mate, normally one doesnt get involved on this site in this sort of tomfoolery, but i have to say this is just ridiculous whatever way you dress it up! If folks are sated by Everton spunking dosh for the sake of it I'm supporting the wrong club, lets leave this madness to those belters across the park!!

...yep, he's an odd bod but I watched him train as a player and he was sensational. I promise that Mick Lyons was no more than 8 yards away repetitively blasting shots as hard as he could at goal and Southall was saving most of them. His hands and arms must be made of concrete.
Was the best, no doubt it. Saying that, he was a bit dodgy when he first came on the scene but worked at it to become world class.

Mate, normally one doesnt get involved on this site in this sort of tomfoolery, but i have to say this is just ridiculous whatever way you dress it up! If folks are sated by Everton spunking dosh for the sake of it I'm supporting the wrong club, lets leave this madness to those belters across the park!!
I would like to hope Robles has the belief to challenge Pickford as after our game v Sunderland at home comparisons were made, and Robles came out with more priase than Pickford - although TBF it was Pickford first game back from injury - glad we have invested in a young keeper, and not a has been though!

Young English GK with a high fee hanging over his head...what could go wrong? :Blink:

Exactly mate because if it doesn't work out then we can move them on and get out money back and then some.

I don't want to see someone like Pickford signed by City or Utd knowing we could have had him and thinking "if only we took a punt 9n him when we had the chance".

Players like him will get us to where we want to be imo
The modern equivalent of a £150K punt on a young Southall? The money nowadays is crazy, but what do people expect us to do? Sign De Ghea or his established equivalent? I'll back this because it shows ambition (until it royally blows up in our faces obviously, at which point I'll bleat like a bish). Everton, that ;) But who knows, he might be a huge success - them's the odds. Every purchase is just a throw of the dice.

I would like to hope Robles has the belief to challenge Pickford as after our game v Sunderland at home comparisons were made, and Robles came out with more priase than Pickford - although TBF it was Pickford first game back from injury - glad we have invested in a young keeper, and not a has been though!
4 words Joe! 30 million smackarooneys blown like confetti! ( could have been more than 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.