Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were discussing a scenario where Lukaku left you balloon.
Lukaku ai t leaving this summer
And it's a transfer thread
And if you bothered to actually read my post and by that I mean read every word I said Koeman would not REPLACE. ( you see I said REPLACE) Lukaku with a 20 yr old academy graduate who has watched more games from the bench then he's played in
And seeing as how we are resorting to childlike playground name calling you are a knob who needs to unplug your PlayStation put away the tissues , buy a pair of sunglasses and come out into the daylight

Last edited:
Mata, Sigurdsson, the Dutch lad. Great to see us linked with quality players. Finally. First time in my five years as a fan I've actually seen Everton show this type of ambition. Hope we as a fanbase won't be let down as have always been in recent times.

5 years as a fan? Mate you missed the Walter smith glory days and the rest lol lol lol

I'm certainly in the Sigurdsson camp. Perhaps not a player we would look to sign if we were defending the title, but we are not, and he would be a definate improvement, and would bring much needed-goals to midfield.

I will be pleased if we can sign him, it represents exactly the sort of signing that should be within our remit to pull off and help us improve.

5 years as a fan? Mate you missed the Walter smith glory days and the rest lol lol lol

Ah the innocence
He will soon be hardened to rejection
He will soon realise being let down and hurt is all part of the package
In my 50 yrs supporting the club I've seen the , highs , I've seen the lows I've seen the pain , I've seen the glory
When Aar can honestly and wisely say
That's Everton that
Then he will know what's it's truly like

He should do himself a favour and watch some footage of some of our past greats like Vinny Samways, Earl Barrett, Iain Durrant and Marc Hottiger, who inspired the hit single "We're starting Hottinger, so give up all your hope" from Everton obsessed hip hop superstar Nelly

Status
Not open for further replies.