Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another we seriously tried for. He's clearly not up to the standard required. We could well have been lining up with Perez, Sissoko and Lamine Kone for a cool 70 million which is kind of concerning!

Let's hope our targets this summer are a little better..

Perez is a good player though. Literally Arsenal only signed him because Walsh recommended him to us (Which was suggested in the papers) and there were comparisons to Vardy - that's it. He doesn't fit Arsenal at all.

Ok folks, putting it out here and will now be known as this summers itk.
Pickord & sandro are both done, been told by one of my contacts that has sent me proof but cant show it as he would get in trouble with his work.
There is no esk/wrd1878 'things may change' or 'from what i was told it was done but these deals can be complicated'

Vault me boys

Pickord & sandro are both done, been told by one of my contacts that has sent me proof but cant show it as he would get in trouble with his work.
There is no esk/wrd1878 'things may change' or 'from what i was told it was done but these deals can be complicated'

Vault me boys

Oh I will. And boy do I hope you're wrong about Pickford! Just don't fancy him.

Vault me boys

Sandro is signing for athletico.

this could get interesting lol

Vault me boys

Sandro is signing for athletico.

These two posts back to back are transfer thread nirvana. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.