Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 lol

Love a good Nigerian birth certificate me. I remember watching a TV programme on it once and a man had his own official death certificate above his desk in the office.

IMG_1511.JPG

Was he called George by any chance ?

Nice playmaker Jean-Michael Seri has reportedly caught the eye of Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton, Leicester and Southampton after helping drive his side to third in Ligue 1.

The 25-year-old Ivory Coast international has nine assists and six goals this season.

But Nice chairman Jean-Pierre Rivere says that if someone wants to sign him, they will have to dig deep.

"Seri has a 40m euro (£34m) clause," he told RMC Sport. It made everyone smile when we put this clause in two years ago. At that price he will be free. Otherwise, we do not intend to sell him at the moment.

Source BBC.

What do we think of Szczesny? Apparently, Koeman was after him last summer. By all reports, he's had a good few seasons on loan at Roma. With his contract expiring next month, perhaps would be a good pick for us on a free.

What do we think of Szczesny? Apparently, Koeman was after him last summer. By all reports, he's had a good few seasons on loan at Roma. With his contract expiring next month, perhaps would be a good pick for us on a free.
For the last time lads
We are only interested in signing players whose names are easy to spell
Can you imagine the butchery of the spelling of Schnezezy

Not seen a peep of him at Roma but unless he's suddenly turned into the reborn Nigel Martyn it's a no from me.

Not seen a peep of him at Roma but unless he's suddenly turned into the reborn Nigel Martyn it's a no from me.

Roma fans seem to rate him highly. Best keeper they've had in years, or so they think. Rock solid between the sticks but dodgy when asked to venture out of his area.

He's better than Stek and Joel and somehow still only 27. Do people really think Pickford is that much better at the moment? May well be as I don't watch Roma much, but I'd be surprised. And on a free...Why not? Even if it's as a backup.

john-cleese-no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.