Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I think Moyes was good at that as well, if I recall it helped jump the queue for Mirallas.

Aye, especially from abroad i think it can make a difference getting the role you gonna be playing sold by the manager to you

Season ticket holder at Barça here and I have to admit I didn't think he was up to the level required although I always liked his attitude. Very hardworking and commited. Although Munir had the bigger profile of the two of them at the time I thought he did more with his minutes on the pitch.

Be very happy if this comes off now, if only to see us actually sign a La Liga player whose star is on the rise, because Sandro has definitely been one of the stories of the season.

(Also please beat Madrid)

Oh I was moredisputing the fact that he was allowed to leave on a free, where they definitely could have gotten a few greater than €6m.

He's definitely a player on the rise, and hopefully he'll only get better if he joins us. Barca standards and Everton standards are different.

He offers us something we don't already have, and that's why I'm so keen for this to go ahead.

The idea he's going to turn down Sevilla because we're enticing with "significant" investment, is only more appealing and exciting.

Oh I was moredisputing the fact that he was allowed to leave on a free, where they definitely could have gotten a few greater than €6m.

He's definitely a player on the rise, and hopefully he'll only get better if he joins us. Barca standards and Everton standards are different.

He offers us something we don't already have, and that's why I'm so keen for this to go ahead.

The idea he's going to turn down Sevilla because we're enticing with "significant" investment, is only more appealing and exciting.

Barças transfer dealings suck donkey balls. At least with Sandro if we get him, there'll be no buyback nonsense this time.

I like the idea of both Sandro and Deulofeu being here next season.

Reactions: gez

Status
Not open for further replies.