Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is why our fans don't deserve nice things.
Sorry macca, Could you enlighten me ?? I'm not sure if your agreeing or not. Is this hatred all from the book or am I missing the bigger picture here. Osman was from a time where ANY flair in an Everton team should have been appreciated...lets be honest if it wasnt Os, Arteta or Pienaar..it didnt exsist. I'm not directly from Liverpool so I really don't get or understand the hatred of a player who would harp on about a manager who gave him his best chance on a football stage...pretty sure all people would thank the person who gave them that....surely ??

Sorry macca, Could you enlighten me ?? I'm not sure if your agreeing or not. Is this hatred all from the book or am I missing the bigger picture here. Osman was from a time where ANY flair in an Everton team should have been appreciated...lets be honest if it wasnt Os, Arteta or Pienaar..it didnt exsist. I'm not directly from Liverpool so I really don't get or understand the hatred of a player who would harp on about a manager who gave him his best chance on a football stage...pretty sure all people would thank the person who gave them that....surely ??
The little alien headed snake isn't fit to be mentioned alongside pienaar and arteta

Fully agree with you mate.

He wasn't good enough for the 60s or 80s, but neither were Pienaar nor Arteta, he never had the middle name Judas either!

Status
Not open for further replies.