Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are talking as if he's going to be a first teamer tbh. Squad player, plays when there's injuries and comes on as a sub.
Got to disagree mate, he was very homesick when he first signed and has not had a run due to injury, but I think he is class. if he can get back to full fitness and stay injury free for a season or two, I think he may just surprise you.

Got to disagree mate, he was very homesick when he first signed and has not had a run due to injury, but I think he is class. if he can get back to full fitness and stay injury free for a season or two, I think he may just surprise you.
Unless Schneiderlin is dramatically underperforming then I can't see him being dropped, so it's a straight slog with Gana for the other place.

With the way that he (Gana) has been performing in the mainstay this season then Besic will have a job to oust him from the starting XI too.

However, I do like Besic and hopefully with the overall improved fitness of the squad then Koeman and co. can keep him fit and challenging.

I get the feeling people love Besic because he makes out he's nails. Also that celebration after scoring in a friendly was a bit ott.

I've seen flashes and hope he turns out good.

Don't know enough about football to really say if he's as class as he's looked at times. But I do know I enjoy it when he's on the pitch and get excited when he's on the team sheet. Looking forward to him coming back.

Don't know enough about football to really say if he's as class as he's looked at times. But I do know I enjoy it when he's on the pitch and get excited when he's on the team sheet. Looking forward to him coming back.

...I like him too. I suppose the question is whether we have moved on a level, especially after bringing in Schneiderlin and Gueye as well as the emergence of Davies.

Horse crap.

Morgs
Gana
Besic
Davies
Barry
Jamo

Not for me. He is well down the packing order at the moment.

Schneiderlin, Gana and Davies as starters.

Barry and McCarthy squad players.

Besic no idea, injured-prone and never fit enough to play one full reason.

Horse crap.

Morgs
Gana
Besic
Davies
Barry
Jamo

As much as I like Besic, based on the form of Morgs, Gana and Davies, Mo has got a lot to prove to break into the midfield because those 3 have made a huge mark this season.

It's all good though, if he is able to come back from injury and compete with them, then what a quality bunch of DMs we'll have to choose from.

Not for me. He is well down the packing order at the moment.

Schneiderlin, Gana and Davies as starters.

Barry and McCarthy squad players.

Besic no idea, injured-prone and never fit enough to play one full reason.

He'd get in ahead of Barry for me. McCarthy has been dissolved in a bath full of sulphuric acid by Martin O'Neill by the looks of it so he plays ahead of him too. Those 3 midfield spots with Gana, Schneid and Davies are locked down though, and we could buy again in the summer.

As much as I like Besic, based on the form of Morgs, Gana and Davies, Mo has got a lot to prove to break into the midfield because those 3 have made a huge mark this season.

It's all good though, if he is able to come back from injury and compete with them, then what a quality bunch of DMs we'll have to choose from.

Besic can win tactics like Gana but got to stay fit next season. Hopfully Koeman will help him out on his fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.