Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd get in ahead of Barry for me. McCarthy has been dissolved in a bath full of sulphuric acid by Martin O'Neill by the looks of it so he plays ahead of him too. Those 3 midfield spots with Gana, Schneid and Davies are locked down though, and we could buy again in the summer.

Schneiderlin and Barry are holding midfielders.

I think Besic and Gana are smiliar. They make tackles in midfield, full of energy and breaking down oppositions' play at the sametime.

I'm still interested to see what he can offer with proper fitness. Tearing a knee ligament isn't a fitness problem. His hamstring strains the year before could have been, but obviously that staff isn't here anymore.

Worse CM we have at the club now the rest of crap been sold to sunderland and Watford.

His performance v Arsenal last year was worse i've seen in at least 5 years from an everton player, worse than Alcaraz at Keiv.

Should of sold him while we could to moyes, we won't get anywhere near the 3Mil we paid for him, complete waste of space wannabe hardman.

yeah, I reckon we need to see him in a run of games to see if there's a place for him, I hope so. there was a time under RM when he was one of our better players, think Koeman could be good for him.

Worse CM we have at the club now the rest of crap been sold to sunderland and Watford.

His performance v Arsenal last year was worse i've seen in at least 5 years from an everton player, worse than Alcaraz at Keiv.

Should of sold him while we could to moyes, we won't get anywhere near the 3Mil we paid for him, complete waste of space wannabe hardman.

@MorgsGoat

Who is this gipping piece of kit.

I do feel for Mo, there's a great player in there but he's been ruined by injuries over the last few seasons.

1 more long-term injury and I feel he'll retire early. Sad but that could well be the reality. I'd keep him for next season, we need as much players as possible for Europa anyway.

Hmm.

But absolutely biased Man City and ragged Yaya all across the pitch at Goodison- he's just never fit. And EVERY player was crap against Arsenal that day. Alcaraz at Kiev is that bad I cannot recall it for fear of intractable vomiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.