Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In early march Koeman said that it was unlikely that besic will play again this season. His first step is the under 23s...he is not even involved as yet with them...so unfortunately we will miss him at a time when we could have done with him.

In early march Koeman said that it was unlikely that besic will play again this season. His first step is the under 23s...he is not even involved as yet with them...so unfortunately we will miss him at a time when we could have done with him.
When it rains, it pours... Everton can't have nice things :(

It's been so long I've forgotten which MF place he'll be fighting for, is it Davies / Gana? gonna be tough to get back in ahead of them two.

Either way it'll be good to watch him at a Koeman fitness level rather than a Martinez level.

What I seen of him last night I thought he looked good. You could see the difference in levels in the fact he could see the pass a second quicker and looked liked he had more time and space on the ball. I only seen about 25 mins of the first half though.

It's been so long I've forgotten which MF place he'll be fighting for, is it Davies / Gana? gonna be tough to get back in ahead of them two.

Either way it'll be good to watch him at a Koeman fitness level rather than a Martinez level.

I could see him cover any of them well. He's our best distributor after Schneiderlin (if Barry is discounted) but also has the pace to play as one of the two pressers if one is missing.

If he returns to the level he was at in the league cup semi then he'll push any of that first team.

I could see him cover any of them well. He's our best distributor after Schneiderlin (if Barry is discounted) but also has the pace to play as one of the two pressers if one is missing.

If he returns to the level he was at in the league cup semi then he'll push any of that first team.

Hopefully he can come in for Davies to close out the last 20 mins of a few games where we're holding a lead. Imagine trying to play through a midfield of Besic, Gueye and Schneiderlin haha.

Like running through a pack of yappy terriers.

Get Keane and VVD in and your options are to try and run through the most annoying midfield in the league or try and hoof the ball into a box containing two of the best aerial CBs in the league.

Aah, dreaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.