Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
French tv have had a few chats with him and he comes across really well and is very down to earth and talks very highly of Everton and the Management team but especially the fans :) They keep trying to compare him with Kante but he always says his Gana not Kante and its impossible to compare :) He uses the name Gana on his shirt in memory of his grandfather :)

He was outstanding, second to mirallas in the MOTM stakes, he gets even better when snides is in the team imo. Our central midfield options are very strong, I'd happily see us leave that as it is this summer unless we get a big offer for McCarthy

He was outstanding, second to mirallas in the MOTM stakes, he gets even better when snides is in the team imo. Our central midfield options are very strong, I'd happily see us leave that as it is this summer unless we get a big offer for McCarthy
I agree, I think knowing he has that cover from Schneiderlin really helps him. Both of them really feed off of eachother, because they know they have a very competent, talented, energetic player behind them it frees them up to go in for more tackles, and press forward a little more. Less thinking, more reacting. I think our midfield bossed the game today, until we got bored of it.

How he dove-tails with Schneiderlin is excellent, both can win the ball, intercept but Gana has more legs and drive and Morgan sweeps the ball around the pitch beautifully. When was the last time we had such a paired CM?

How he dove-tails with Schneiderlin is excellent, both can win the ball, intercept but Gana has more legs and drive and Morgan sweeps the ball around the pitch beautifully. When was the last time we had such a paired CM?

i made a two piece dovetail boat in woodwork in 1979 - it was rubbish so i hacked up the other efforts from the class at break

he had been struggling with timing a touch last month or so.. giving away a few fouls, missing the tackle. Spot on today. Long may it continue. Agree he is better with Morgan next to him. Anyone would be better with Morgan to be fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.