Moshiri on Jim White show on TalkSport today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 31036

Hopefully it doesn't end up like this clown David Whyte at Rangers, this is my fear as the worst case scenario.
That looks like Craig White, the patsy who bought rangers for £1 of major conman David Murray,then liquidated them and founded the new club sevco Scotland ltd. They had been cheating and manipulating all and sundry in Scotland for years, and seemed to think they had a devine right to do so, until it all came crashing down on top of them. Everton will never be in that position as we have been living within our means like all other respectable clubs.....God bless Everton FC.;)

There he goes....:)

In his introduction to Keith Harris, Jim refers to the Moshiri takeover as proving very popular with "Evertonians worldwide" ;)

Jim knows our history all right :pint2:

"Evertonians worldwide".....I love it.

Take a bow @LinekersLegs @deipnosophist @kenada_blue @Dutch Toffee @TheFinnFan @TX Bill @kithnou and all the rest of our globetrotting diaspora.

You are not alone :dance:

Keith talking a lot is sense about takeovers in general, BTW ;)

Erm...Keith Harris though.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.th...past-new-everton-director-keith-harris/50/amp

Line his pockets and he'll sell you anything.

Let's blame him for Lukaku not signing lol.
"I can confirm that I have committed to providing additional funds for transfers and retaining our key players to ensure that we have a strong ore to build on for the future."

Stones gone
Barkley entering last 12 months of contract
Lukaku holding out for a lowish release clause

Well in Moshiri.

"I can confirm that I have committed to providing additional funds for transfers and retaining our key players to ensure that we have a strong ore to build on for the future."

Stones gone

Well in Moshiri.

Disaster, and all accurately predicted by you

No way we'll be spending well above what we'll be getting for Lukaku, so another summer of modest spending lies ahead.

This stadium better be cladded with gold.

Stones gone

Well in Moshiri.

To be honest I don't give a hack on Stones I don't like defender who can't defend.
Barkley yes you can have that one. They better get him sign.
Lukaku I expect him to go at some point anyway but this summer comes too soon.

I don't think Moshiri is as rich as some may think but when you got someone like Billy and Bob, who are still dealing with things around the club I suppose people can't expext much...this is bad really bad.

To be honest I don't give a hack on Stones I don't like defender who can't defend.
Barkley yes you can have that one. They better get him sign.
Lukaku I expect him to go at some point anyway but this summer comes too soon.

I don't think Moshiri is as rich as some may think but when you got someone like Billy and Bob, who are still dealing with things around the club I suppose people can't expext much...this is bad really bad.
Never mind Bill and Bob. This new feller is in charge now. It;s on his watch.

He better pull his finger out and do something drastic. We need a spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.