Video: How much is Lukaku worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he signs a new Contract after the January window making him the highest paid Everton player with a release clause of 60-70 M. Would seem to make sense.

60-70 mil???

And the rest.

Why would you put a release clause in his contract that is a lower value than what we were demanding in the summer?

Release clause should be something more than anyone is realistically willing to pay, teams would snap our hands off to get rom for 60 mil

Think he's off in the summer and a fee around £60m and we'd take it. He wants to leave but can't say it in the press. He thinks he belongs in champs league

Rom has scored 72 Premier League goals since the beginning of the 2012/13 season. Only the great Sergio Aguero has scored more Premier League goals (90) in that time.

There's no way we will be able to keep hold of this kid if we keep finishing midtable.

There is no way we will keep hold of him no matter where we finish, the lad wants to go, he has said so often enough, when he signs a new contract it might make a difference, but even a new contract is to keep or increase his market value.

One of the fans said he thought he was worth £60M, what was crazy about that valuation, depending on the situation of the club buying, we could get that, or a bit more or a bit less.

60-70 mil???

And the rest.

Why would you put a release clause in his contract that is a lower value than what we were demanding in the summer?

Release clause should be something more than anyone is realistically willing to pay, teams would snap our hands off to get rom for 60 mil
I thought the price in the summer was 60m, no?

In these days of mad money we would not have the pulling power to replace a talent like RL, he is at this moment in time vital to our progression

I know everybody has a price on their head, if he does let's start it with 100ml. I guess you could say madness that price, but look at his goal return and his age. He falls into a commodity that any big club wants, and he has time on his side to further improve.

We don't need to be a wheeler dealer in the market anymore, if people want him they pay what we ask, no more cut price deals...

we should be talking pogba money when it comes to rom leaving, similar age, much more important position, goals win trophies for top top sides and theirs not many better when it comes to being a goalscorer

Yeah , because we should accept less cash because you have a well noted dislike for him, that's how businesses should be run......

Nope, I'm saying that no club in their right minds would pay 100 million for Lukaku and most people can see that. His market value is only what a team is willing to pay for him, which would probably be in the 60 mil region

Nope, I'm saying that no club in their right minds would pay 100 million for Lukaku and most people can see that. His market value is only what a team is willing to pay for him, which would probably be in the 60 mil region
You are failing to account of the fact that the market is riddled with absurdity, as demonstrated by the fact that Pogba went for more than £80m.

Lukaku is younger than Pogba, plays a position in which there are very few other players at his level, has scored goals regularly and consistently in the Prem for the last four seasons (don't forget he scored 17 goals for West Brom before he came to us) AND counts as a home-grown player.

He's worth more than Pogba. If I'm Moshiri then I make damn sure that Rom's new contract has a £90m buy-out clause (£100m to any prem club).

You are failing to account of the fact that the market is riddled with absurdity, as demonstrated by the fact that Pogba went for more than £80m.

Lukaku is younger than Pogba, plays a position in which there are very few other players at his level, has scored goals regularly and consistently in the Prem for the last four seasons (don't forget he scored 17 goals for West Brom before he came to us) AND counts as a home-grown player.

He's worth more than Pogba. If I'm Moshiri then I make damn sure that Rom's new contract has a £90m buy-out clause (£100m to any prem club).

You can make the fee as high as you want, I'd be surprised if we got anywhere near the £90M or £100M that you quote
but it's about opinions and situations, whatever we get for him I hope it is spent on new players.

but that's not what i said now is it? I said we should be asking for that type of money.
Everyone knows that when you sell something you advertise higher thn you're willing to accept, allowing people a bit of wiggle room for negotiation, they think they get a bargain when you accept a lower amount, you go home happy with getting a closer amount to what you value your asset at.

Status
Not open for further replies.