Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like Walsh is trying to go one way (recruit for the next few seasons with burgeoning young talent) and Koeman is going another way (chequebook out for tried and tested players).
Which says to me ..Walsh is here for the long haul and Koeman has his sights set on a bigger managerial job.

Electric Blue? or Ice Blue?

IMG_1226.JPG

Not exactly Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills is it !!!!!!!

I'm hearing whispers from a few lads at work who are mildly 'sauced' that they reckon that Walsh is becoming frustrated with how things are going for him at the club.

Apparently he was very much the man in control of signings at Leicester but Koeman, Kenwright and Moshiri all like to be involved now with Koeman having final say.

Doesn't like his responsibilities being diluted apparently or being vetoed by Koeman.
To me this sounds fine, Koeman should have final say and everything shouldn't be left to Walsh. There like a team, who should all work together, not every deal is going to come off, but as long as the right players come in for the right deal we should be able to progress

To me this sounds fine, Koeman should have final say and everything shouldn't be left to Walsh. There like a team, who should all work together, not every deal is going to come off, but as long as the right players come in for the right deal we should be able to progress
From what I'm told it's more the fact that at Leicester his targets were followed up in almost every case without question whereas he is having to convince Koeman et al of each potential transfer target.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion but it's obviously different to how he is used to operating if you believe the rumours.

I'm hearing whispers from a few lads at work who are mildly 'sauced' that they reckon that Walsh is becoming frustrated with how things are going for him at the club.

Apparently he was very much the man in control of signings at Leicester but Koeman, Kenwright and Moshiri all like to be involved now with Koeman having final say.

Doesn't like his responsibilities being diluted apparently or being vetoed by Koeman.
It certainly seems a bit off.

I know that Koeman likes to work with DoFs and has done so in the past. I think though that he likes them because they become a firewall between himself and mistakes in the transfer market...they allow the waters to be muddied and then he presents himself as being above and beyond that sort of stuff. I'm sure he must make the running on these targets though - identifying them (the one's for big fees, that is) and the ultimate decision rests with him. That might be causing friction with a man who may or may not have been brought in under false pretences. It certainly looks that way at this stage. And I dont think many of us would be too shocked to hear semi-officialy that Walsh was unhappy or even that he'd decided to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.