Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
You concluded, everybody else told you to pipe down.

And still, you are pushing that theres a rift.

Your made up fantasy has no place in this thread.

Take it elsewhere.
Just reading the tea leaves mate.

I have a feeling their roles are beginning to grate on each other, tbh. I hope not, but there it is.

That post on this forum proves that there is a rift between two very experienced professionals?

It was very clear that Koeman said that everyone knew what he AND Walsh wanted, not that they wanted different things.

Random speculation isn't productive.
That wasn't the 'clear' interpretation of a lot of news agencies when they reported it - they presented it as Koeman letting fly at Walsh. So this isn't a theory without subscribers.

For my part: I dont know it's happened that way, but I have never read a comment by either of them which really underlines their symbiotic relationship.

Is there any actual evidence of this supposed 'rift'?
No concrete evidence, just based on tone so far. Also, I think many of us scratch our heads at trying to fathom who is targeting what player...and now why moves are falling through, such as Belfodil - speculation is bound to mount that it's down to some veto or other by one of them.

That wasn't the 'clear' interpretation of a lot of news agencies when they reported it - they presented it as Koeman letting fly at Walsh. So this isn't a theory without subscribers.

For my part: I dont know it's happened that way, but I have never read a comment by either of them which really underlines their symbiotic relationship.

Haha now you suddenly don't know what happened while after de Leicester game you were sure that it was about Walsh because some agencies said so. There were already people who said it wasnt about Walsh but that didnt fit your own agenda against Koeman.

Even when Koeman just answers a question about Guardiola by saying he'll turn it around at City because he's a good coach you keep moaning and only see the negative. It really is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.