Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which says to me ..Walsh is here for the long haul and Koeman has his sights set on a bigger managerial job.

Depends how patient Walsh is prepared to be and/or if he's being backed up by the man who brought him in. If he didn't last longer than Koeman I struggle to see how this model of organisation is to be sustained at Everton. Who in their right minds would take Walsh's place if they are going to be undermined?

Depends how patient Walsh is prepared to be and/or if he's being backed up by the man who brought him in. If he didn't last longer than Koeman I struggle to see how this model of organisation is to be sustained at Everton. Who in their right minds would take Walsh's place if they are going to be undermined?

There's no issues between Walsh and Koeman, and from what I can see we've so far spent £80m since they've been brought in so I'm unsure how the board are causing problems.

Everton Transfer Committee

Whiz-Blog-Mexican--632x425.png

There's no issues between Walsh and Koeman, and from what I can see we've so far spent £80m since they've been brought in so I'm unsure how the board are causing problems.

Just going off this post today:

Walsh wanted Belfodil, Koeman wasn't convinced but Walsh pushed on.
Then apparently the agents of Belfodil didn't like how negotiations were being done from the Everton side (wanted different agents?).
Anywho, it came to a dead end.

...and also on the post Leicester game rant by Koeman which many concluded pointed the finger at Walsh.

I am really happy with the way it is working with Steve,” Koeman insists. “We have daily contact, we speak about the team, we speak about players, he is reorganising the scouting and I am on a very good line with Steve Walsh. I know the business. It’s not that you like a player, you put a bid in and then you get the player. No, it is business. Sometimes it is difficult and sometimes it is about money, and I have mentioned before I am not the man who will decide about transfers. On the technical side I will do my job with Steve Walsh and we will do the best for Everton. We will try to find the right player for Everton and the strongest squad we will have. And finally it is money and it is not my decision.”

...and also on the post Leicester game rant by Koeman which many concluded pointed the finger at Walsh.

... and then Koeman said that this wasn't the case in which everyone stopped this conclusion.

... well, almost everyone.

That post on this forum proves that there is a rift between two very experienced professionals?

It was very clear that Koeman said that everyone knew what he AND Walsh wanted, not that they wanted different things.

Random speculation isn't productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.