Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, for everything people disagree with when @davek posts, there is always some good points in there that hold weight. Perhaps very few about martinez sure, but i have came back to some stuff he posted months later and actually seen a bit of truth in there.

Like the players not playing for the manager, then months later we can see the same thing happening again.

Very true.

One of the things @davek had been most vociferous about during the autumn long slump which started in mid September was the fact that Koeman was not getting the most out of the squad he inherited.

He was shouted down with a chorus of "he inherited rubbish and they all need binned".

Yet on Sunday we saw one of the best performances, and certainly the best result, from an Everton team in years and the starting XI consisted of ten players whom were already at the club when Ronald arrived :)

Dave is an insightful bugger and Ronald has got the message ;)

Thing is, for everything people disagree with when @davek posts, there is always some good points in there that hold weight. Perhaps very few about martinez sure, but i have came back to some stuff he posted months later and actually seen a bit of truth in there.

Like the players not playing for the manager, then months later we can see the same thing happening again.

Aye, there's definitely a large element of hating Koeman for the sake of it within his posts, but I think people are missing the very valid criticisms in there too.

We don't have an identifiable way of playing football yet, we're incredibly inconsistent and we still don't know our best team. My biggest gripe is with the early cup exits, which have proven easy to forget for a lot of people, with the brilliant victory over City. They still rankle with me.

On the plus side, his handling of our younger players has been outstanding and, unlike Dave, I think his public dressing down of the board over transfers was a brave and necessary thing to do.

We need far more weekends like last one before I'm fully convinced, but I'm starting to believe

I've seen this movie, it ends with Orly and hktoffee making love in front of the fire

Defo a market for that sort of thing - we could make a few quid - might even get enough for GOT to upgrade the servers and fix the app - the remaining billions could be given to Moshiris so that we can build 2 Stadia at the docks so that we get double redtripe headroll and tears - just for a laugh!

Ooooh errrrr missus!!

up-pompeii-1.jpg

(Last off topic post I promise)

Status
Not open for further replies.