Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read he's Algerian (like Mahrez) then we have Gueye (much like Kante) Leicester won the league last season with them 2 is it an Oman, that's it's our league title next season lol. But saying that Mahrez and Kante come relatively unknown from weaker league and have done very well. Just need to find a Vardy of last season.

I don't think he'll score much, but he'll make us a more functional team, so that's fine with me. Koeman's obviously said he wants someone like Pelle, so we've got this guy. Pelle was pretty nomadic with a rubbish record and he did alright.

This type of players are useful when your a goal down and have 10-15 minutes remaining, we have been in such situations lot of time and didn't have anyone to help Lukaku, Lukaku himself becomes the target man in such situation, so if we get him we will be able to use him as target man and keep Lukaku ahead of him

I saw him once for inter and he looked good but inter have been a mess since mourinho left and have no success with youth fullstop. Parma also were a club who were so messed up they couldn't even pay their players.
He's young. Clearly skillful and has needed a stable environment for years.
I wouldn't worry about his past fingers crossed his future's rosy

Status
Not open for further replies.