New Everton Stadium Discussion

We need this to happen! Anyone else been able to pipe down RS who say we can't even fill Goodison recently? Had it twice recently. I think we would have to be looking at 55k minimum. It would be great if we had the bigger and better stadium in the city, and possibly even the bigger crowds. We really do need this to happen!

Tell them we're all getting a couch each

Although hilarious, some of those comments are quite worrying.

They will genuinely do anything they can, but will fail, to stop this happening.

I've read reports of potential conflicts of interest (although following a football team isn't a business..)

Writing in to the council reporting how Walton will be in poverty if we move (even though what they did around anfield is much much worse, whilst we're leaving a legacy for the local area)

The historic dock area shouldn't be used for a steel and concrete stadium (if we don't use it, it'll stay derelict for many more years to come)

A football stadium there will do wonders for local businesses, taxis, new employment from the new bars and restaurants we will create, the new transport links and of course the kickstart to continue the liverpoool waters project.

It's pretty bad they are opposing our progress despite the endless benefits just because they're jealous and have been forced to religiously believe they deserve everything and can't do anything wrong.

Obviously some Liverpool supporters are sound, but a stronger portion of them are weird and need shutting down.

They will genuinely do anything they can, but will fail, to stop this happening.

I've read reports of potential conflicts of interest (although following a football team isn't a business..)

Writing in to the council reporting how Walton will be in poverty if we move (even though what they did around anfield is much much worse, whilst we're leaving a legacy for the local area)

The historic dock area shouldn't be used for a steel and concrete stadium (if we don't use it, it'll stay derelict for many more years to come)

A football stadium there will do wonders for local businesses, taxis, new employment from the new bars and restaurants we will create, the new transport links and of course the kickstart to continue the liverpoool waters project.

It's pretty bad they are opposing our progress despite the endless benefits just because they're jealous and have been forced to religiously believe they deserve everything and can't do anything wrong.

Obviously some Liverpool supporters are sound, but a stronger portion of them are weird and need shutting down.
Liverpool Waters could be Liverpool's version of Canary Wharf. Being an intrinsic part of the scheme could bring untold benefits to the club.

Not a lot they can do as we are talking about private land and businesses so unless there is a compelling case or breaks some sort of planning laws (LCC are involved so this is mitigated) they will have to deal with it.

The fact that they are so outraged with this just tells you how much of a game changer this stadium on the royal blue Mersey will be and the Kopites are pooing it big style.

Loving it

'I am just off the phone organising a meeting with my personal team of solicitors to compile a plan of action to assist in the blocking of this rubbish stadium ever being built. You cannot give the city's money to a small unsuccessful club with barely any fans when there is homeless, hungry, disabled children in the streets. You cannot sacrifice the heritage of the seaside to build a football stadium when there is a perfectly good site in Croxteth & the opinion of refurbishing the Bullens road stand to an adequate 43000 which is 9000 more seats than Everton even need.'

Heads falling off much???

Won't somebody please think of the smaller boats!

helen-lovejoy-the-simpsons-6.09.jpg

Liverpool Waters could be Liverpool's version of Canary Wharf. Being an intrinsic part of the scheme could bring untold benefits to the club.

You mean the city*

From an economic perspective it's an unbelievable opportunity and I'll be sick at club and the city of doesn't happen,

We've fell behind Liverpool, and the city is now miles behind Manchester. This needs to happen. (As well as ensuring HS2 extends to Liverpool which is a complete joke seeing as the city offered a chunk towards it)

You mean the city*

From an economic perspective it's an unbelievable opportunity and I'll be sick at club and the city of doesn't happen,

We've fell behind Liverpool, and the city is now miles behind Manchester. This needs to happen. (As well as ensuring HS2 extends to Liverpool which is a complete joke seeing as the city offered a chunk towards it)
No, I mean the benefits of a new stadium are one thing, but being within that broader development will be exponentially more beneficial to the club.