Club GM 4-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For me, the elephant in the room is the waterfront site. But, as somebody said, it’s a complex issue. The challenge with WHP, we wanted a site that could be regenerated. But there were all kinds of issues. But believe you and me, we tried. Everybody is working extremely hard to get the one we all want. On Friday, we announced £20m for a road directly into the dock site. The reality is, there is a railway station being built there. This is the most exciting opportunity this club has had in decades."

tonight has definatly proven, the whole stadium issue is completly up in the air.

we should defo not cling on to the thought of going to bramley moore.

it looks to me like it is proving very very difficult to pull off for whatever reason. i would say funding being the main one.

Jesus Christ. The club and joe Anderson have confirmed that the Docks is our PLAN A, PREFERRED OPTION! Building a stadium at waterfront site with limited transport access on land which is owned by a development company is always going to be difficult. The club is sensible to have a plan B and it gives us more bargaining power with Peel.

Status
Not open for further replies.