Club GM 4-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then inform me how that isn't a fact.
I have a list of his rap sheet here and it doesn't look good.

The most simple one though a lack of a trophy in 21 years, longest silverware barren spell in our history.

A removal of a negative would be a positive.

Only thing i can think of is that he bought in Moyes at a critical juncture in our history meant that we never got relegated when we were so bad we should have been.

More luck than judgement.....

just over 24 hours before the General Meeting for Everton Football Club..

What do you hope to hear about regarding finaces/stadium/transfers?

What will we get told about finances/stadium/transfers?

I'm hoping we hear (what most here predict) that the debt is gone and a financial way foward of maximising revenue, that we have purched bramley moore dock subject to planning permission and that moshiri is backing the manager with a big figure of money.

I expect to hear nothing more on finances than what's already been said on the loan Moshiri's made to replace the Pru's.

I'd hope that we get something concrete on Bramley Moore re. having an agreement in principle on purchasing the land subject to planning permission, but I'd say it's 50/50 whether we will or not.

I expect nothing on transfers in this window except a bland "Funds are available for the manager"

I think it's too early for them to give anything remotely specific on commercial deals.

To be honest, at this moment in time I'm comfortable with the above.

Actions, not flowery prose is what we need.

We can make a judgement on transer funds at the end of January and we can make another judgement on commercial deals in May or thereabouts. If the outcome of those two are positive then I'll be happy and couldn't give a toss about tomorrow's Death by Powerpoint presentation !

Having said that I'll be avidly listening to what's said, but have been in enough meetings over the years to know that they're not that important.

...glad that Moshiri is attending, it might be an indication of positive news but at least he can hear shareholders views first hand. This could be a busy thread later today/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.