7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri be like...

machinegun_11nqcahq.gif

Interesting comments from the super agent Mino Raiola today whilst chatting away with Farhad's pal Jim White. White asked him if there was a chance of him buying a football club and specifically a Premier League club. Raiola didn't dismiss the idea and said if an interesting project arose he'd seriously consider it.

Now, not one to start conspiracies, but him and Farhad seem relatively close and appear to have sorted a new lucrative contract for Lukaku, despite all the talk of him going in January. What would the view be on here if Raiola bought in with Farhad? Imagine his contacts book! Maybe Jim White is playing Cilla Black here and fixing the pair of them up on a blind date.

Interesting comments from the super agent Mino Raiola today whilst chatting away with Farhad's pal Jim White. White asked him if there was a chance of him buying a football club and specifically a Premier League club. Raiola didn't dismiss the idea and said if an interesting project arose he'd seriously consider it.

Now, not one to start conspiracies, but him and Farhad seem relatively close and appear to have sorted a new lucrative contract for Lukaku, despite all the talk of him going in January. What would the view be on here if Raiola bought in with Farhad? Imagine his contacts book! Maybe Jim White is playing Cilla Black here and fixing the pair of them up on a blind date.

Heard some of that, but not that bit!

Football agents of his ilk are rich, but not club owning rich. Thought he spoke about his relationship with us/Moshiri in very encouraging terms. No, "its down to the club/player" stuff, all very amicable.

I'd rather we not have anything to do with the scrote. Sick of seeing him in the papers trying to flog Lukaku. I'm a little annoyed at his quotes today in light of us giving Lukaku a new contract and him another wedge for sorting it out.

Even if Lukaku signs the contract he's going to be lipping off to all the papers trying to flog him. I know it is his job but it doesn't mean I can't dislike the fella for it.

No. Moshiri cannot do keepy uppies on the pitch and Knighton was a fraud...Moshiri isn't a fraud. Embrace him as he has put the Club in better standing already rather than imply differently. Still can't get my head around the fact that anything positive or better gets frowned upon and conspiracies become 10 a penny.
That will be the flake doing that,mate...

I'd rather we not have anything to do with the scrote. Sick of seeing him in the papers trying to flog Lukaku. I'm a little annoyed at his quotes today in light of us giving Lukaku a new contract and him another wedge for sorting it out.

Even if Lukaku signs the contract he's going to be lipping off to all the papers trying to flog him. I know it is his job but it doesn't mean I can't dislike the fella for it.
Also been known to throw a chair or two around the room during negotiations. Shouldn't ever represent us in any capacity.

Obviously there's now evidence that he's actually put some money into the club but he hasn't totally won me over yet. The summer was a disaster, there's no getting away from that and because of that I can't help but feel we've wasted a season. Spending on quality in January would help sway me though.

Obviously there's now evidence that he's actually put some money into the club but he hasn't totally won me over yet. The summer was a disaster, there's no getting away from that and because of that I can't help but feel we've wasted a season. Spending on quality in January would help sway me though.

Understand the frustration mate, but reckon we are in good hands. Just wait.