Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure farhad will class koeman as under performing and will question his long ball tactics. A tactic no top side uses

However this club to me has been and always will be until the top men leave a selling club that is happy to plod midtable collect the prem money and make a few quid in the market.

Until someone with ambition comes in, on and off there pitch we will continue to suffer

The Chang deal needs scrapping and a new deal put in place. Simple laziness extending the deal with them which only increased last time by the amount of inflation

And the first name we hear being bandied about as a replacement for a beer few of us had ever heard if before is an online bookie none of us had heard off :confused:

So, what you're saying is Moshiri is our literal saviour and the Kenwright club are a gang of pretenders weighing the club down like an anchor? Nobody is going to tell you to pipe down saying that mate.
Not really - just some stuff that came to mind that I thought I would share my fears of what could have been.
I think is you vault me, you'll find that I think of BK as neither the Devil incarnate nor a force for good. JW is basically his wingman and Robert Earl is the ultimate hands-off investor and director. Possibly comatose indeed.

Would that be the Randy Lerner that pumped about 250m into Villa, wrote off the interest and converted it to share capital?
Randy Lerner is much maligned. His choice of managers was bad, but he put his money where his mouth was at least initially.
Just saying
Yep and all that turned out well for him and Villa didn't it.

Everton Football Club today announces that the Club will have a new major shareholder who brings the promise of new investment.

Farhad Moshiri will acquire 49.9% of the Club, conditional only on the Premier League approving his investment.

Chairman Bill Kenwright said: “After an exhaustive search I believe we have found the perfect partner to take the Club forward. I have got to know Farhad well over the last 18 months and his football knowledge, financial wherewithal and True Blue spirit have convinced me that he is the right man to support Everton.”

Moshiri commented: “I am delighted to take this opportunity to become a shareholder in Everton, with its rich heritage as one of Europe’s leading football clubs. There has never been a more level playing field in the Premier League than now. Bill Kenwright has taught me what it means to be an Evertonian and I look forward with excitement to working with him to help deliver success for Everton in the future.”
Is this guy a modern day Michael Knighton , remember him from Manchester Utd . Worries me

Is this guy a modern day Michael Knighton , remember him from Manchester Utd . Worries me

No. Moshiri cannot do keepy uppies on the pitch and Knighton was a fraud...Moshiri isn't a fraud. Embrace him as he has put the Club in better standing already rather than imply differently. Still can't get my head around the fact that anything positive or better gets frowned upon and conspiracies become 10 a penny.

And the first name we hear being bandied about as a replacement for a beer few of us had ever heard if before is an online bookie none of us had heard off :confused:

Nobody had heard of Chang before we signed the original deal. I get what you mean though, would like to see a big blue chip name on the front of the shirts for wads of cash. Money is the deciding factor though - the more we get in, the more we can invest in the squad.

There is no comparison - Knighton was an utter conman who pulled the wool over the ManU board's eyes and they fell for it. Moshiri has not only bought a large chunk of the club, but has also written off our debts. They couldn't be any less alike if you tried.

Why are so many people obsessed with trying to make moshiri being a "fraud" when everything points to the opposite?

He has already invested money he is clearly willing go invest more money and he is a football man.

Because they all thought that we'd have a 150000 seater stadium made of gold with £600m worth of new playes on the pitch.

Why are so many people obsessed with trying to make moshiri being a "fraud" when everything points to the opposite?

He has already invested money he is clearly willing go invest more money and he is a football man.
Basically, he made a booboo in the summer allowing Widow Twanky and Suntan Bob oversee transfers in the summer.

Everything else he has done has been great for Everton FC including doing up GP,getting rid of debt,interest free loan (same as Abramhovic) and dockside stadium.We should also see some significant sponsorship deals.

Hopefully the next 2 windows will see some difference in transfer approach.