Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
You mean apart from wiping all our debts off and giving Goodison a much needed facelift?

Yes. A facelift of Goodison is 100% meaningless. No good wiping out debt if you still keep a commercial team in place who sign pathetic deals like Chang and Kitbag. I couldn't care less if we were £500m in debt as long as we have a strategy to make the club competitive. Companies run on debt to operate effectively. As long as it can be serviced, it isn't a bad thing at all.

I don't have any faith in Moshiri at all. He hasn't shown anything to make me think he really means business. The jury is still very much out on him.
Sort of agree, but last night confirmed what a huge job he has got. We have to rebuild virtually the whole team, from keeper, some of the defence, the whole midfield and a new forward too. Like with RK, we have got to give him more time before we turn on him

Yes. A facelift of Goodison is 100% meaningless. No good wiping out debt if you still keep a commercial team in place who sign pathetic deals like Chang and Kitbag. I couldn't care less if we were £500m in debt as long as we have a strategy to make the club competitive. Companies run on debt to operate effectively. As long as it can be serviced, it isn't a bad thing at all.

Rome wasnt built in a day or so im told.

Sort of agree, but last night confirmed what a huge job he has got. We have to rebuild virtually the whole team, from keeper, some of the defence, the whole midfield and a new forward too. Like with RK, we have got to give him more time before we turn on him

I didn't say I was against him, I said the jury is still out. He has to prove himself. At this stage, he could easily turn out to be a Randy Lerner.

In the age of FFP running on debt and paying millions out in interest each year is not operating effectively.

In all seriousness if you truly believe this, as a young man you'd be better off finding another sport to watch and support - for your own good. It can't be good having so much passion for something that disappoints you so regularly.

We disappoint as a result of our legacy issues, but we're not rotten to the core far from it.

Highlighted that line as this is exactly how I feel week in week out. I get no fun whatsoever from following Everton, they just leave me feeling flat and empty. I desperately want it to change and I pray for wholesale change in January.

Life it too short to be constantly left feeling down by a gang of overpaid millionaires.

I just want something tangible, a lifeline so to speak.
We need Moshiri to announce a new mega stadium on the waterfront, or we have a deal in place for the Barcelona strikers. Something to lift these dark clouds.

Highlighted that line as this is exactly how I feel week in week out. I get no fun whatsoever from following Everton, they just leave me feeling flat and empty. I desperately want it to change and I pray for wholesale change in January.

Life it too short to be constantly left feeling down by a gang of overpaid millionaires.

I just want something tangible, a lifeline so to speak.
We need Moshiri to announce a new mega stadium on the waterfront, or we have a deal in place for the Barcelona strikers. Something to lift these dark clouds.
So you felt flat and empty against Arsenal?

I didn't say I was against him, I said the jury is still out. He has to prove himself. At this stage, he could easily turn out to be a Randy Lerner.
Would that be the Randy Lerner that pumped about 250m into Villa, wrote off the interest and converted it to share capital?
Randy Lerner is much maligned. His choice of managers was bad, but he put his money where his mouth was at least initially.
Just saying