Match Thread Ebepton v Woolwich - Tuesday 13th 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodison park will have a big say I reckon. If the ground can get up for this then I'm hoping they can get us over the line.
In all the times I have been , tomorrow is the first time I've been in the lower Gwladys end, so I'm going to enjoy it whatever happens.
Coyb's.

Gooner fan here, Definetly going to be a tough tough game down at goodison, hopefully judging by our form we can take advantage and get an early goal, the longer it stays goalless, the more [Poor language removed] scared i'll get, now that mustafi's out, scared of gabriel going against lukaku, on his day the guy is unplayable.. Looking forward to the game though, hoping we can pull any sort of win... 0-1 / 1-2 / 0-3 -(Too ambitious, but never know).

Never liked games at goodison, always gives me the jeebies, thank's for reading lads, hoping for a cracking game and positive result to the arsenal!

We'd like to come up with some smartypants (sorry, crap word but not allowed to say the swearword I wanted on here) comments and banter to you but unfortunately we are crap and all our players (except Gana and occasionally Lukaku) are tosh.

We are unbeaten at home though so you never know. And also in 9th place still by some miracle of mathematics having lost nearly every match this season

I just hope Gerald is the first name on the teamsheet and that he plays in the inside forward berth he played when inspiring the late fightback at Watford.

Come on Del Boy ;)

Rather we lost to be honest as the seasons more or less over for us and we need Arsenal to make sure the sh@te don't win the league! Worst nightmare

Hoping a Christmas miracle occurs and we get a draw. Failing that just show they can actually keep the ball for a minute or two. Keep giving it away to Arsenal like we did on Saturday and they will score more than 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.