January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahimi isn't going to be leaving a team in the knockout stages of the CL.

VVD isn't going to leave Southampton for us.

We also need players to go straight into the first XI, not some kids that are never going to play like Henen, Tarashaj (or whatever he is called) and the long list that have passed through the system without a murmur of success.

I believe the issue with Brahimi is that is he isn't playing for Porto. Only played last night as they're already through.

I believe the issue with Brahimi is that is he isn't playing for Porto. Only played last night as they're already through.

They weren't actually through Ij - they needed to win to make sure.

But yeh, it was a chance for him to play against an out-of-form/much-changed Leicester.

Brahimi isn't going to be leaving a team in the knockout stages of the CL.

VVD isn't going to leave Southampton for us.

We also need players to go straight into the first XI, not some kids that are never going to play like Henen, Tarashaj (or whatever he is called) and the long list that have passed through the system without a murmur of success.

Yesterday's game was Brahimi's 3rd start in all comps this season mate. He's made 10 appearances in total.

Because he has been crap for them for a good while mate.

started brilliantly then just dropped off massively for them. Went from being potentially top class to average, despite game time.

Looked him up in the summer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.