Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Any of the three subs

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this 'new stadium' doesn't get announced by end of this season and built in 3 years I fear for us. This squad has had its chance. They aren't up to it. Flattered to deceive. Many more games like this between now and end of May. 12th or 13th place I'd predict.

giphy.gif

Mate I'm usually one of the biggest drama Queens on here and I'm just bored. Not angry, not happy like, but not majorly upset either. Just feel the team are gutless and undeserving of our support so until they grow a backbone I'm not letting them make me miserable .

fair play Tim.

Something needs to change and sharpish between now and Jan.

Koeman has to have seen that these players are gutless. He's had the time now (not to turn it around, but to see the signs).

Honestly hope he drafts in some of the U23's, be willing to bet they'll show more commitment than that performance today

If this 'new stadium' doesn't get announced by end of this season and built in 3 years I fear for us. This squad has had its chance. They aren't up to it. Flattered to deceive. Many more games like this between now and end of May. 12th or 13th place I'd predict.
christ right now if you offered me 12th Id snap your hand off

...busy players always flatter, the reality is Lennon lacks quality. Unfortunately, we have players of quality who lack attitude. The reality is it doesn't matter who plays.

Mate as always you've nailed it. Our players with quality lack gut and application. Our industrious players lack any ounce of quality. There will be no quick fix. It's gonna be a poor winter and a poor season. The least Koeman can do is inject some much needed pride into the side, especially in games like that at Goodison next Sunday.

Yesterday I watched my 'main' team get a pounding, yet their pride and 'never say die' (coupled with brilliance) saw them overcome adversity and win.
Today, I watched my second team lose within 43 seconds of the kick off.

Everton is presently broke beyond repair.

I agree it took Southampton 43 seconds to beat us today, could and should have had more, we had 1 shot on target in 92nd minute.......

Last edited:
At this stage, the only person I wouldn't be disappointed seeing in the starting eleven next season is Gana.

About half of them shouldn't even be in the squad. It's that bad.

Stek stopped it from getting embarrassing.

Imbalanced all over the field.

We have 4 right wingers. One striker who can't play a lone striker role but we persist with a formation that stopped working two years ago.

A no.10 who is a no.8 and no legs other than Gueye who will be off for a month in January.

Williams and Jagielka isn't a good partnership as neither has the pace. It should be solid, but in reality it just isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.