Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Any of the three subs

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton have looked rotten every time I've seen them play this year. Problem is that we haven't looked any better over recent weeks.

Still though, we've got absolutely nothing to fear going up against them. Their attacking play is even worse than ours, to the point where it seems they've given up on going forward.

Southampton just lost to Sparta Prague, of course we'll be the team they bounce back against.

If there's just one week when we see some benefit from not playing in Europe you would think this would be the week. Saints gave it their all tonight trying to keep themselves in Europe and ended up with no reward and facing a tiring journey back from Prague. Koeman should be gearing the team up to play with high energy from the first minute to the last.

If there's just one week when we see some benefit from not playing in Europe you would think this would be the week. Saints gave it their all tonight trying to keep themselves in Europe and ended up with no reward and facing a tiring journey back from Prague. Koeman should be gearing the team up to play with high energy from the first minute to the last.
I except nothing from this squad.

I have no faith in the majority of them to even put in half of their effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.