Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Any of the three subs

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to see us getting anything here. I don't place much stock in our abililty to take advantage of any tired legs with their Europa League excursions.

If we can hold at level or better going into the last 20 minutes, maybe that's when any tiredness might tell. We will need Lukaku and Bolasie on form, as with all of them. We should aim to stretch the game as much as possible and get them running around us.

Stekelenburg

Coleman(c) Funes Mori Williams Baines

Gueye Barry

Bolasie Mirallas
Barkley

Lukaku

My best mate was a Southampton fan and I remember being in the car home listening to five live as Speed and Kanchelskis ran the show when we destroyed them 7-1. I remember thinking 'Martin is going to hate me for a bit'.

We get home, open the door and there is a folded piece of paper through our door. Mum opened it and inside was dog poo and under it the word 'Everton'.

Mum marched me to his house across the road and smacked on the door and our mums had a shouting match. Martin appeared at the window and we just laughed at each other. One of my favourite childhood memories.

I think this will be a good game for us. Going 2 nil. Rom and Bolasie. Really hope we see Davies around 70 mins.

Who else is heading up from London? Have not planned my route yet.

It's difficult to see us getting anything here. I don't place much stock in our abililty to take advantage of any tired legs with their Europa League excursions.

If we can hold at level or better going into the last 20 minutes, maybe that's when any tiredness might tell. We will need Lukaku and Bolasie on form, as with all of them. We should aim to stretch the game as much as possible and get them running around us.

Stekelenburg

Coleman(c) Funes Mori Williams Baines

Gueye Barry

Bolasie Mirallas
Barkley

Lukaku
One defensive midfielder (Gana) and a player (Bolasie or Geri) instructed to play very close to Lukaku and we will win the game. We need to forget the tried and failed 4-2-3-1 with this group of players

0-1 please.

I'd like us to be totally batter for 89 minutes. Then someone, don't even care who, utterly smash one in from 27 yards into the top corner in the 90th. Please.

If there's just one week when we see some benefit from not playing in Europe you would think this would be the week. Saints gave it their all tonight trying to keep themselves in Europe and ended up with no reward and facing a tiring journey back from Prague. Koeman should be gearing the team up to play with high energy from the first minute to the last.

Not that i'm getting our excuses in early or anything...

But they made 7 changes for the European game. I don't know how much of a difference it's going to make on Sunday.

You would like to think that the players know how important the boss going back to his old team is,and koeman should be taking off on them telling them to show more for the fans etc,not look like they dont care etc till certain times in some games, when the game is lost or the other team thinks the game is won,all this we seem to play 1 good half is stupid when we do actually get a decent half,we need to learn to play for the full game or as much of it as pos,can take defeat if we have tried and got unlucky,but not take getting beat without looking bothered,saying that i had us to draw at best here and even get beat,but Everton winning when not to many bar everton fans thinking it wouldnt surpirse,as everton always do the oppo of what you think or expect

Usually a bit meh before a match, but for some reason, not fancying us on Sunday for some reason.

But one peek at my prediction league nonsense will show I know very little this season.

Some dates you are not allowed to forget.
27th. November is one of those dates.
40 years ago on 27th November 1976 I married my wife. That date we played WBA at the Hawthorns and right through the reception I kept popping out to phone Radio Merseyside reception to ask the score. We got beat that day 3-1.
So forever the crow that I am, there it is. During the special dinner on Sunday that I have booked for myself and my beloved, I again will be checking by phone the score and again it will be 3-1 for the home team:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.