Clapping Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised people are having a go at Everton fans for clapping him. Most of the time folk comment on Evertonians being cry arses, boo boy moaning sods yet when they do something spontaneous ( which is what it was, not pre planned but done in the moment ) it's a bad thing.

He played for Everton, tried his best, played for the biggest and best club he will ever play for, was probably devastated to leave as I should imagine he was settled. Never spoke ill of the club, worked hard, scored against all the special called teams and scored against the RS

Maybe he deserved it because he never got a proper good send off and never got to say thanks and goodbye. I'd of give him a clap out of respect.

I remember when Pembridge came back playing for Fulham, he got a good reception, while at the same time Radzinski was getting a load of abuse, that was pretty funny.

Idiots, when some bodies wearing an opposition shirt you're supposed to wish death upon them and their family and nothing more.

Cant believe the melts in here complaining that people dare to appreciate football and players regardless of which team they play for. We've always acknowledged players that have treated the club well and applauded when they've scored. Suggest if you don't understand why then you need to get back to your lad banter vidz.

Status
Not open for further replies.