Bill's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
TOFFEES READY TO SHELVE MOVE PLANS | News Of The World

"The prospect of Kenwright selling up also appears to be diminishing. While staying at Goodison might be beneficial from a footballing point of view, it will not make the club any more attractive to investors. And there appear to be few of them around."

noose.jpg

Charlie Adam

I see in the NOTW we are also linked witha move for Charlie Adam from Blackpool. I think he is ex Rangers. Anyone know anything about this?

Great story, once again, not one attributable quote.

How some people grab onto the most ludicrous story which backs their jaundiced point of veiw. :dodgy::dodgy:

Getting back to redeveloping Goodison as an option. There are many pluses and minus - will probably cost a lot more then building an entirely new ground and i would imagine there is little wiggle room in terms of planning.

One of the issues i would have a concern about would be the fact the other lot are getting closer rather then further away, would hate for us to do a peice meal job of an expansion and sepnd a 100 years in the shadow of that thing their building in the park.

While not totally against the idea, i would be leaning toward a new site. If we are to stay i hope we look at something along the lines of St James Park to see how it can be done properly, would cost a pretty penny i would imagine.

Like anything when it comes to a new ground the devil will be in the detail.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.