Everton v Stoke City. 27 Aug at 1500.

Stoke?

• Sound enough

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Scruffy

Votes: 134 43.1%
  • Never been

Votes: 46 14.8%
  • LOL @ Phil Taylor losing his Queen's honour the sexpesting fat pathetic slug

Votes: 97 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first half had Kevin Mirallas looking like a totally different player from the one that stagnated like a puddle under a week old bin bag in the back yard during our three year Martinez sentence.

Haha, that's pure poetry, nice one Groucho !

I gave MOTM to Holgate, but it could have been Gana or Williams tbh. We rode our luck a bit but who cares, there'll be other games this season where the opposite is true.

Have said it a number of times that Ross needs to play on instinct and quicker without pausing to think.
The fact that he's eager for the ball is double pleasing and but for a decent save by Given, he might have scored.
You could tell as he went off that he thought (and probably knew) that his second half was a tad disappointing.

We need the moaners and groaner S to wrap up thought and start encouraging him.
There's a complete clown sat behind me who does nothing but moan about Ross and I fast coming to the point where I give him a major league tongue lashing.
I like him and trying to be positivehere : I think he tries too much to plough or dribble through walls of defenders rather than a quick incisive pass or shot. His style is a bit too Arsenal attacking at their worSt, when they try to play intricate little passes really narrow and tight. Ross has the ability to stretch and scare by using pace and power and ironically using less time on the ball

Can you have a joint MOTM as Gueye and Holgate both deserve one today.

Ashley Williams was excellent, we held on to a 1-0 lead, kept concentration, got another 90 mins towards our fitness and got 3 points. All in all a excellent day.
That was my feeling, concerning Holgate and Gueye, I gave it to Holgate but felt Gueye was equally as good.

Really pleased overall, Holgate and Gueye magnificent again. Disappointed we didn't take any of our chances besides what was an incredibly lucky penalty. Said it before but we need to be more clinical or we will pay for it eventually.

Very satisfying to get some luck for once though!

Status
Not open for further replies.