Everton v Stoke City. 27 Aug at 1500.

Stoke?

• Sound enough

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Scruffy

Votes: 134 43.1%
  • Never been

Votes: 46 14.8%
  • LOL @ Phil Taylor losing his Queen's honour the sexpesting fat pathetic slug

Votes: 97 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
69c999008bf5d9cd097a93f85ec600fb.png

Gueye for me, Williams also good. Mirallas and Barkley did well, too.

I cant remember the last time we won 1-0 , although the goal was lucky we needed to kill the game off with our chances. Third game of the season the ideas will flow and the transfer window will hopefully bring in more faces

Love it.

Some great performances out there today. Could have scored more but Stekelenburg kept us in it too. Upwards and onwards.

wow,nervous wreck that game defo in 2nd half and relieve to get the win,we seemed to go a bit worst when we took the lead and looked nervous to mepen decides this game for 3rd time in a row at Goodison,overall we desvered the win,but it was not a pen really and hughes will moan and probably somehow say they deserved the draw despite us been 3 or 4 up in 1st half,best start in 10 years and 2nd at present

A decent result today with young Holgate proving Barnsley pedigree is spot on. Rom wasn't getting the breaks he needs, I'm sure that RK will be working on that in the week. Kone reassured us all that he is no much use against a Prem defence, I suspect he'll be gone by TDD. Ross had an up and down game, could have and should have done better at times but he also showed how good he can be, that makes things very frustrating for us fans. Yanik needs to settle a bit and work with the lads, hopefully he will sense where and when his crosses should be made. Last term we belted three in against these, this term just the one but we have three points as we were solid as hell at the back and didn't concede four in fact they only managed one shot on target.

Well in Blues, still unbeaten

Status
Not open for further replies.