Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, should have tagged you.

I'm sorry but all you do is talk down to people who are sceptical, you play devils advocate, that's as near to cynicism as you get. You always put down those who have genuine concerns. Good on you for being positive but to ask questions also.

Didn't mean it as a bitchy comment mate haha - realised that it sounded a bit wounded ;)

And ok but in my opinion people are jumping the gun, is all.

My view is that with an entire new set-up at the club, it's only fair that people should wait to view the window as a whole when it shuts?

If you disagree with that then that's fine. But I see no actual reason to panic just yet, considering the business we've done and how it all seems to fit Koeman's style very well so far

Southampton finished in the top 10. They've sold their two best players and lost their manager (to us) - so you're wrong on that front.

The RS have signed a load of No.10s and haven't improved the two areas they were weak in - Defence and Midfield.

Chelsea have a large re-build still on their hands but last season was an anomaly for them, lets face that.

West Ham have got an injury list that is growing ever bigger and it's the second week of the season. They got beat by Astra at their new super-stadium last night and went out of Europe.

But yeh, they're all doing brilliantly aren't they? And I'm sure they were proper scared of us having Galloway at full-back before anyway mate. I'm sure their defenders would rather face up against Baines and Bolasie than the terrifying prospect of Galloway and Cleverley.

You've managed to confuse me...not sure how thats relevant to my point about us not scaring teams with our signings?

I'm not being confrontational but, what makes you think this? We haven't accepted anything... have we not made attempts to improve our team every transfer window over the last 4 or 5 years?

I mean compare this to the likes of Southampton who've stripped their team of their best players and not really replaced them.

I certainly haven't accepted mediocrity at Everton and I don't believe the management at the club have either.

Top players are turning us down all over the show. They certainly don't view us as a successful club. And just look at the utter dirge we have in our squad.

I'm just glad we've finally recruited what I see to be a top manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.