Gibson
Besic
Cleverley
Davies

Barkley
Tarashaj
Kone
Lukaku

Those in bold are either new signings or kids from the reserves, I still feel we need Joe hart, Wilfried Bony and Im still clinging onto Juan Mata but I think we will need to get rid of a couple of players to balance the books, McGeady, Niasse, maybe Kone or Cleverley to go ?

Before the investment and TV deal I think we were in the region of 70% wages to turnover, which is dangerous but serviceable. Hopefully Moshiri will have the business acumen to start getting us bigger, better means of sponsorship. I have said for years now the stadium issue needs to be sorted, I think with United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and West ham all onto the fact that the stadium improvements are the next big step for clubs.

Word coming from a very well connected source of all things Man City related is... Hart is definitely on his way out of the Etihad... as soon as the (understood to be done) deal for the new keeper is confirmed.

The phrase used was, "Hart has played his last game for City".

Word coming from a very well connected source of all things Man City related is... Hart is definitely on his way out of the Etihad... as soon as the (understood to be done) deal for the new keeper is confirmed.

Speculation currently seems to be 'loan' however.

I imagine that will be with a view to a perm?

Head and Shoulders pun and all that.....

So much for begging Stones to join him at city lol

I actually know a steward at Man City, I've asked her for some inside info and all she did was whinge about not having a coat on Saturday because they're changing the badge or something.

I hope this helps, I think she's vaguely hinting at Joe Hart leaving in a rounabout way.

Talented lad but he's got a hell of a lot of mistakes in him to boot. I know I should want him but I'm honestly not bothered if we're never linked with him again.

It is between ourselves and Barnet. he is mulletting over both options.. A few conditioners in our contract should see him choose us but it may be a split end decision.

SSN reporting that Hart is definitely leaving City this summer.

Said he's now weighing up his options and that we are definitely one of them, as are Sevilla, but the feeling is he wants to stay in the Premier League.

I'm very 'meh' about him. Can be great on his day but he's also prone to too many mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.