Transfer Rumour Joe Hart

Would u have him

• Yes

• No

• Im sitting on the fence with Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now would be the perfect time to buy him, this time last season his stock was high and he would have commanded a huge fee, now after a couple of high profile mistakes hes almost being written off. Hes still absolute quality, way better than any keeper I expected us to buy this summer.
My only worry is if he doesn't want to be at Everton his attitude will be wrong, we could be better off buying a keeper who sees Everton as a step up and wants to prove himself. However if he is available and willing to come then its a no brainer IMO

I think you might get him by the sounds of things. Spanish press saying Bravo is travelling to Manchester on Thursday to complete the formalities of the deal and sign for City.

now would be the perfect time to buy him, this time last season his stock was high and he would have commanded a huge fee, now after a couple of high profile mistakes hes almost being written off. Hes still absolute quality, way better than any keeper I expected us to buy this summer.
My only worry is if he doesn't want to be at Everton his attitude will be wrong, we could be better off buying a keeper who sees Everton as a step up and wants to prove himself. However if he is available and willing to come then its a no brainer IMO

Agreed. A top class keeper entering his prime whose stock is low right now due to a poor international tournament. It's perfect. I'd be delighted personally.

I think there's better value to be found on the continent, but there's no doubting that he'd be a massive upgrade.

Why can we get Yann Sommer? From a CL team? Who hasn't ever said he wants to go? Who hasn't been dropped? Just because you want him?

Shut up and just get me Yann Sommer.

Joking aside Champions League football means absolutely nothing. That's just a front for more money.

He would be an upgrade on what we already have but let's be honest, Joe Hart 2016 edition is nowhere near as good as Joe Hart 2013. He's a mistake waiting to happen these days.

So if Hart is valued at say £30,000,000, you're saying this Sommer bloke is available for -£2,999700000000, or somewhere in that region. Seems like we benefit a great deal from this.

Yes he has a -£2,999700000000 release clause in his contract. We would be daft not to trigger it.

Status
Not open for further replies.