Koemans Biggest Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest challenge - finding a winning formula

Agree and a massive part of that is hugely improving our mentality.

If Ronald Koeman can find a way to get inside the players heads and banish all thoughts and feeling of being second best, then he'll be on the way to success.
I want us to go into every game feeling that no matter who the opposition have in their line-up and what they throw at us, our players have a mental attitude of prevailing and winning.

And none moreso than when we play the RS - it's beyond time for Everton to take on those mutants and give them a damned good thrashing.

Agree and a massive part of that is hugely improving our mentality.

If Ronald Koeman can find a way to get inside the players heads and banish all thoughts and feeling of being second best, then he'll be on the way to success.
I want us to go into every game feeling that no matter who the opposition have in their line-up and what they throw at us, our players have a mental attitude of prevailing and winning.

And none moreso than when we play the RS - it's beyond time for Everton to take on those mutants and give them a damned good thrashing.

Pretty sure 99% watching the spurs game expected right till the final whistle us to concede a second mate, every game we don't will make the next a little bit less and so on and so forth, small steps, but hopefully this season we will get some confidence back in both players and the fans as one will help the other

An absolute smashing of them in a derby would do wonders as well mind

The jury is still out with me on Mirallas and Delofeu,

If Ronny can get the very best out of those two i'll be happy with that, if not then Mirallas definitely won't be here next season.

I'm hoping he and his staff can help Barkley improve his decision-making/choice of final ball. There's a world class player in there, but he's nowhere near what he could be, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.