Everton 2-0 Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phenomenal first half Everton, finally getting the rewards for how well they have played in recent weeks. This might shut them deluded fools up. Not counting chickens yet, but I hope we come out in the same mood, defensive and letting them into the game is not what we want.

I've never felt more like singing the blues, when Everton win and Rafael gets booed oh Everton....

THAT WAS FANTASTIC !!!!

Fellaini is an absolute monster today, and the whole team are playing superbly.
I feel we are getting the run of the ball for once, and passing it around as well as I've seen us in a long time.

I don't want to get too excited, but our form at the moment over the last few matches has brought tears of joy to my eyes. Not a single bad word to say about any player.

I am so happy. :)

PLEASE GOD LET IT CONTINUE.

Posted via Mobile Device Great stuff but I expected a win today. Its only Man City. Score another and your Bellamys, Petrovs and Robinhos of the game dont want to know and it could be a rout.Where have them Fellaini critics gone?

Posted via Mobile Device Great stuff but I expected a win today. Its only Man City. Score another and your Bellamys, Petrovs and Robinhos of the game dont want to know and it could be a rout.Where have them Fellaini critics gone?

They've moved on to Hibbert. (n)

I think this is my favourite post of all time.

Haha fingers not as quick as my brain!

There looks a real balance to the side- The big man, little man in the middle is working and players like Billy, Baines and Donovan are getting involved.

I thought Fellaini had as good a half as I have seen from a midfielder in a long, long time. Pienaar was his industrious, creative self and I also thought Billy did very well.

Come on you blue boys- more of that in the second please.

We've all started Felli fan clubs. He's had a monster winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.