Everton 2-0 Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch.

We have been so good. Winning everything. Fellaini is a fuzzy haired Monster.

There is no way City will be that crap 2nd half. They had 1 shot and aren't even challenging for headers?? amazing.

Billy should of scored them chances, they weren't easy chances but he always misses by about an inch, hands on face moment.

That was the clearest penalty I have ever seen in my entire life.

I seriously can't watch.

I can't watch.

We have been so good. Winning everything. Fellaini is a fuzzy haired Monster.

There is no way City will be that crap 2nd half. They had 1 shot and aren't even challenging for headers?? amazing.

Billy should of scored them chances, they weren't easy chances but he always misses by about an inch, hands on face moment.

That was the clearest penalty I have ever seen in my entire life.

I seriously can't watch.

Exactly. I dont want a second half haha

HT Ratings.

Howard 10
Neville 10
Heitinger 10
Distin 10
Baines 10
Donovan 10
Fellaini 10
Pienaar 10
Bilyaletdinov 10
Cahill 10
Saha 10
Moyes 10
Hibbert -10

give or take 4

As far the pen goes, it was only given (IMHO) because he kept hold once inside the box. They let the first one slide but the fact that he kept hold once inside the box was what got him.

THAT WAS FANTASTIC !!!!

Fellaini is an absolute monster today, and the whole team are playing superbly.
I feel we are getting the run of the ball for once, and passing it around as well as I've seen us in a long time.

I don't want to get too excited, but our form at the moment over the last few matches has brought tears of joy to my eyes. Not a single bad word to say about any player.

I am so happy. :)

PLEASE GOD LET IT CONTINUE.

Fellaini certainly looks like 15M material today, the tackle he made on Bellamy was time to perfection, it would be dangerous if we didn't break down that attack!

If we could get the third goal early in the second half, we might see Coleman get some playing time, and Vaughan should come on for Saha or Donovan sometime in the second half.

That third goal come we might even see Forshaw or Baxter get 10~15 mins!

Status
Not open for further replies.