Everton v Spurs. 13th August at 1500.

What are you looking forward to most this season?

• The all new Everton show headed by big RonKOE

Votes: 130 28.3%
  • Not passing the ball between our defenders for an hour and a half

Votes: 209 45.4%
  • Some new players

Votes: 24 5.2%
  • Seeing my mates in the same old pubs every other Saturday

Votes: 28 6.1%
  • Whenever Tinder delivers it's bounty next

Votes: 15 3.3%
  • LOL didn't even read

Votes: 54 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our luck is incredible really, don't wanna sound like a victim, but 14/15 Barkley injured on the eve of the season, 15/16 Baines injured on eve of the season and now Coleman and Lukaku.

Wanted to wish you luck this season. I like Everton the most after my own club, you're a lot like us having to put up with arrogant and classless local rivals, the media playing down what you achieve and wanting you to fail, plus you play football the right way like us.

Of course, I hope we beat you tomorrow. Very hard to predict the first few games though. I do know that we have a very good manager who improves us all the time but I don't really know what to expect from you under your new manager. Koeman is very good in my opinion and a vast improvement on your previous manager. But I'm hoping you won't be ready for us yet though as he hasn't been there long and I understand you have a few injuries. I think we are mostly fit, but most the squad have played most the summer so I'm not sure how fresh they will be. Poch will want us to start well and go on a winning streak, but you're a very tough opener so we'll see. I'm sure we'll score, and hope you score less. Good luck for the season no matter the result tomorrow.

not really excited, season should be starting a few weeks later because of the euros. Think it's a joke half the teams will be depleted on the first two or three weeks of the season because players haven't been coming back from training. Playing spurs should be mcuh more beneficial as is having to play arsenal is for the RS. Sadly most of spurs' internationals play for that awful english team who came home a lot earlier than arsenal's players who play for good international teams.

But yeah, it's come around too quickly for me to be excited and i'm in a crap mood. places fiver on spurs winning.

I feel drunk already in anticipation of all the pints that are going to get drank tomorrow.

Feeling incredibly optimistic as well despite everything pointing to a bad result.

I almost forgot what this felt like. Summers are too long.

Very tough game for us,can see spurs winning by a couple of goals,might have to put some money on them to soften the blow.

The negativity surrounded this match is way OTT. Really looking forward to this match and expecting a really good game, with a narrow win for us.

The negativity surrounded this match is way OTT. Really looking forward to this match and expecting a really good game, with a narrow win for us.

The negativity is due to the shambles of pre season transfers but I'm super excited about the league starting and as I mentioned before I fully expect us to be top by the end of the month.

1st games of the season can throw up some unexpected results which will not apply in our case.

The spurs side is a bit of a banger and I expect us to be thumped at home tomorrow.

Wanted to wish you luck this season. I like Everton the most after my own club, you're a lot like us having to put up with arrogant and classless local rivals, the media playing down what you achieve and wanting you to fail, plus you play football the right way like us.

Of course, I hope we beat you tomorrow. Very hard to predict the first few games though. I do know that we have a very good manager who improves us all the time but I don't really know what to expect from you under your new manager. Koeman is very good in my opinion and a vast improvement on your previous manager. But I'm hoping you won't be ready for us yet though as he hasn't been there long and I understand you have a few injuries. I think we are mostly fit, but most the squad have played most the summer so I'm not sure how fresh they will be. Poch will want us to start well and go on a winning streak, but you're a very tough opener so we'll see. I'm sure we'll score, and hope you score less. Good luck for the season no matter the result tomorrow.

Good luck this season to Spurs too. You all have an excellent manager and strong team. I would much prefer to see Spurs being successful this year instead of the arrogant "big" clubs

That being said, COYB!

Here we go, here we go, here we go
Everton is the best we all know
We’re the team, we’re supreme, number one
and we love you Everton
Here we go, here we go, here we go
Side by side as we sing along together
E-V-E-R-T-O-N
We’re Everton and we’ll be Everton forever

Everton forever we are
on our way together
Getting stronger every day.