Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet actual money that there's some wingers in an obscure no-mark league somewhere that could do a better job for us than Bolasie.

I'd rather us take a punt on some unkown than sign this 1 in 10, no end product having, thinks he's miles better than he actually is tit.

Think we have already had a go at that punt and we ended up with Niasse.

Definitely not saying I want Bolasie either though.

From the man who brought you James McCarthy: the New Roy Keane
In his first season with us, he made us tick and his shielding of the back four was great - easily one of our best players. When the team suffered he did so more than others. He might not turn out to be the new Roy Keane, but I hope the RK will be able to beat some confidence into him again.

Would not start him alongside Barry, but if we get Mata or Witsel I would.

In his first season with us, he made us tick and his shielding of the back four was great - easily one of our best players. When the team suffered he did so more than others. He might not turn out to be the new Roy Keane, but I hope the RK will be able to beat some confidence into him again.

Would not start him alongside Barry, but if we get Mata or Witsel I would.

He's absolutely terrified of making any remotely difficult pass and looks like someone has put tiny holes into his paper bag lungs. He was and remains grotesquely overrated rubbish that Koeman is quite clearly keen to replace.

Bolaise does very little of the things you'd expect a winger to do, like assist and score. Who is going to drop out, Mirallas? Del? He's not a patch on either.

He's absolutely terrified of making any remotely difficult pass and looks like someone has put tiny holes into his paper bag lungs. He was and remains grotesquely overrated rubbish that Koeman is quite clearly keen to replace.

Bolaise does very little of the things you'd expect a winger to do, like assist and score. Who is going to drop out, Mirallas? Del? He's not a patch on either.
McCarthy is what you call a balance-player - he moves the ball around quickly and makes other players better. He has a wonderful engine and I strongly disagree that he has paper bag lungs. He is more often than not the player who will back up the full backs.

Kev is a big hit and miss - sometimes he is excellent and at other times he cannot do anything right. Kev, Del and Bolaise would be excellent options on the wing IMO. Who to start? Well that would depend on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.