Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Poland and I know a lot about Milik.

He has a quite good Euros with assist and goal, but he missed the most chances of all strikers in the tournament.

In Ajax he was playing well but there was a time when he was sitting on bench. And Eredivisie is an eredivisie, it's league where Luuk de Jong is one of the best strikers, so Milik for 30 millions would be a very risky deal. I think we should aim in a more experienced striker.

It appears we have an interest in a few players but strangely this seems to hinge on whether Stones and?or Lukaku leave. Bit like when Fellaini went and suddenly we were signing players left, right and centre.

not at all. I'm not sure how many times people have to say mate but we do have money, enough to go out and agree the fee with Zenit for Witsel and offer him terms that blew most other offers out of the water, same with Carvalho. The reason those deals haven't been completed yet is due to the players themselves seemingly not being completely sold (or rather, are hedging their bets in order to cover themselves should a CL team come calling) on the 'project' of a side that has been tosh for two years and largely considered 'overachieving' on a financial scale for a decade before that.

The only thing that hinges on a major asset being sold will be the wages we can pay, but that doesn't mean Stones has to be sold before we sign players.

Of course, that doesn't stop people putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5.

Lennon is a decent player if you are a club with midtable aspirations. None of the top clubs would be remotely interested in him.

not at all. I'm not sure how many times people have to say mate but we do have money, enough to go out and agree the fee with Zenit for Witsel and offer him terms that blew most other offers out of the water, same with Carvalho. The reason those deals haven't been completed yet is due to the players themselves seemingly not being completely sold (or rather, are hedging their bets in order to cover themselves should a CL team come calling) on the 'project' of a side that has been tosh for two years and largely considered 'overachieving' on a financial scale for a decade before that.

The only thing that hinges on a major asset being sold will be the wages we can pay, but that doesn't mean Stones has to be sold before we sign players.

Of course, that doesn't stop people putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5.

Your maths may be right in theory. As to the attractiveness of coming to Everton that is a problem, last 2 seasons was an awful advertisement.

mqG_C8SI-gkSQUfdPJ7u9HmgE7YYIvSCczVg6dgjqtk9wUH0BJM508sEzf1BrWr7lG8_MhVqVbULV59K_5Y_6f7eVi_bBwj-=w320-h180-nc

Imagine that, i think they would ALL come and try to burn Goodison down lollollollollol

Green street lid stylee

lollol

Danny Dyer and Ray Winston leading the march from the tax payers back hander stadium with loads of fellow COCKernees behind them singing chim chiminee chim chimenee chim chim cherooooo!

Reckon Bill could make that into a musical !

Heads are falling off here.

Last season many were touting our squad as being the 'best of a generation', but now they're all suddenly jarg?

Get real people. It's not as if we're desperate for signings, with a manager like Koeman I can easily see many of our prized assets performing to the level we all know is capable of them.

This all day long! I'm actually laughing aswell that some of our fans are thinking we're crap coz we haven't signed anyone yet lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.