Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it's not the whole story, but I paint my crap/boss arguments in broad brush strokes
That doesn't include the 2 goals and 2 assists he got in 279mins in the champions league. I wouldn't want him to replace Rom but he would be a massive upgrade on Kone/Niasse.

Good luck with that Jordan, the club's in chaos, sold a grand total of 6 season tickets for the upcoming season.
Yap I read that , like Lazio fans give up. Italy will never be same until they make new infrastructure . I m sorry for people ruin Milan, Inter, Roma like should build stadium in 5 years . But it s really strange how Juve is great , New great stadium, 5 scudetto , that team and they add until now Alaves , Pjaca , Benatia and Pjanic , insane team .They want one striker I m scared they will go on Lukaku, and they refuse offer from Rags for Pogba , 120 mill so it s all to Pogba . But for me it will be stupid for him to go now , I think they are up there for Champions League top 3 clubs

Last edited:
Just watched a video of Pogba taking our boy rom to the cleaners on the basketball court... Imagine if walshy decides f- it united messed up releaseing him lets get pogba as our marquee signing and keep the big fella happy

What a dream haha

Status
Not open for further replies.