Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be difficult to replace but I'm getting fed up with his constant chatter about wanting away.

In the papers again today about "unfinished business " at Chelsea

In the papers, and straight from the papers are two different things, as the window gets closer to closing we will be seeing a lot of more of the papers trying to sell our players, just ignore it and remembers we have him and unfortunatly for Chelsea they dont.

We need to keep Rom. Even in spite of him being pants in the latter part of the season (along with most of the rest of the team so I don't hold that against him as a personal issue) he still scored 20+ goals for us. It would cost megabucks to replace him with a proven 20 goals a season striker (yes I know we have megabucks now but let's not act like chav lottery winnners and buy a blinged up Ferrari just because we can) and I honestly think he is still an unfinished product, he's only 23. The potential is immense.

I'm kinda glad he was rubbish in the Euros too- more likely to stay now.

How many first teamers are still on holiday? Is it just the Euro 2016 players? Pre season has started. If I was in charge, I'd have these playboy millionaires back at FF pronto, reminding them why they are paid so much . We have a team to build and get fit for the new season. I love what Lukaku brings (goals), but it gets on my nerves when either he or his greedy agent blabs about wanting to play/work for a rival. Shows a massive lack of class and respect. (Sorry for the rant).

How many first teamers are still on holiday? Is it just the Euro 2016 players? Pre season has started. If I was in charge, I'd have these playboy millionaires back at FF pronto, reminding them why they are paid so much . We have a team to build and get fit for the new season. I love what Lukaku brings (goals), but it gets on my nerves when either he or his greedy agent blabs about wanting to play/work for a rival. Shows a massive lack of class and respect. (Sorry for the rant).

Seems that Lukaku is he only one still on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.