Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if anything of significance he achieved prior Leicester last season?

Leicester fans are bound to think the sun shines out the arse of any of their management...

Dunno saw something about them going on about how poor their recruitment was after he left them the first time to go to Hull, but besides for Lineker i know f all about Leicester, did have a ex from there though, she was pure dirt

No this is standard procedure mate. No club wlll automatically give permission for talks as by doing that you're effectively waiving your right to compensation.

If he wants to join us he will.
Cheers, but the reports where personal terms and compo all agree before? Or was that fourth official jumping the gun

Can he resign? Or with his contract do they have to give permission to talk to him? Really hope he comes then transfers might not take forever! How does everyone think will happen next?

Cheers, but the reports where personal terms and compo all agree before? Or was that fourth official jumping the gun

Privately this all could be done already. I'd guess we wouldn't be approaching this fella unless we had an agreement with him on a personal level. Leicester will publicly not want to seem pushovers. There's always politics lol

Anyone know if anything of significance he achieved prior Leicester last season?

Leicester fans are bound to think the sun shines out the arse of any of their management...

He discovered Zola or is his father. Either or but he is the wind beneath Zola's wings.

True. He also gave birth to Drogba, I'm hearing.

More importantly, he has contributed greatly to our knowledge of the dung beetle's ability to navigate using astronomical mapping whilst rolling balls of poop with their hind legs. This was achieved by spending his summers scouting third division dung beetles in various parts of the old Soviet Bloc, and also manually rolling up little balls of his own poop and rolling them up and down the living room while his wife cried in the corner.

I really think this would be far bigger impact than any of other signings mentioned as he will be building our team for years to come and make transfers less painful (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.