Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The green light came after hard negotiations between the leadership of Southampton and the owner of Everton, the Iranian-British businessman Farhad Moshiri.

The billionaire he initially thought that Koeman could easily soak off at his current club, but Technical Director Les Reed and General Manager Ralph Kruger wanted to retain the coach with all the violence.
Les Reed and Ralph Kruger going to extreme measures to keep him.

#FreeRonald

Any news on Monchi? His appointment really is key for me, Koeman does well with a good director of football or technical director

Bang on Mick , I think the thread will pick right up from the flat feeling most have if we get Monchi

Love that post and those stats are really quite telling, highest win percentage, highest points gained per game average, more goals scored per game and least goals conceded per game...
I had a few pangs of disappointment on Thursday when it became apparent it wasn't going to be Emery, but bang up for Koeman now.
Anyone know how those stats hold up against Emery's la Liga record?
I know Emery's cup stats would be way better however.
Emery is clearly the better manager but it's completely academic because he turned us down. Let's hope Koeman continues to improve as a manager and can get us into the top 4 in the coming seasons.

If Moshiri is spending £5m just to get Koeman, if it's Overmars or Monchi as DoF he wants safe to say he'll spend the cash to get them in.

Let's argue, full strength teams, no injuries. Excuse the [Poor language removed] formatting, but in my mind Lukaku beats Austin, Barkley beats Steven Davis? MAybe James Mccarthy? Stones over Fonte is close, but Fonte's our leader so in my mind gets in for leadership qualities.

Any others?

--------------Forster--------------
Cedric (RB) ---- Van Dijk ---- Fonte ------Bertrand
-----------------Wanyama------------------
-------------Romeu------Davis------------
Tadic------------Mane-------------Jrod
-----------------Austin------------------

Edit: Apologies didn't realise about not swearing.

Mate, I would question if you were a real fan if you didn't have a bit of biased with the same coming from me.

Of course after the season you've had, you think Romeu is the tits, but would I be a real Evertonian if I didn't tell you that Besic eats him for breakfast?

For what its worth, you have quietly gone about assembling a very decent side there like, sneaking in under the noise from those Cockney blerts you finished above.

Personal fantasy football question, who is better Austin or Pelle. Didn't hear a lot of Austin after his debut goal against United I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.