Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue I have part of our fan base will be on our new manager back as soon as we lose game, make the wrong sub or play the wrong formation in the first season and start spamming these forums.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE PEFEFCT MANAGER, not in the state we are right now. How long did it take city to get Pep?

Koeman not a sexy name who won uefa cups like Emery but Emery didn't fancy us and you can't blame him.

Koeman does fancy the project so credit to him as he got a solid fan base behind him at Southampton and also European football.

Koeman won't be here for long anyway as his CV shows but we need a Strick manager who can deal with lots of in and outs over the next two summers like Southampton did and get us back in Europe. Forget cups runs, Martinez went for cups run over league positions and got ran out of the club.
Anyway the fans will love his honesty as well which will go down well with the fans. He also like his team to move the ball quickly and attack so this is important at goodsion as the fan base was bored of Martinez football and this needed to be dealt with, give the fans what they want so I recken they will like Koeman football.

Remember watching him score that goal in the cup final at Wembley on tv. Too young to really remember a fat lot else about him apart from he couldn't half kick the leather off a football...

it's never too late, maybe he can finally get some umphhh into osmans shots so they at least reach the goalie....

The only issue I have part of our fan base will be on our new manager back as soon as we lose game, make the wrong sub or play the wrong formation in the first season and start spamming these forums.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE PEFEFCT MANAGER, not in the state we are right now. How long did it take city to get Pep?

Koeman not a sexy name who won uefa cups like Emery but Emery didn't fancy us and you can't blame him.

Koeman does fancy the project so credit to him as he got a solid fan base behind him at Southampton and also European football.

Koeman won't be here for long anyway as his CV shows but we need a Strick manager who can deal with lots of in and outs over the next two summers like Southampton did and get us back in Europe. Forget cups runs, Martinez went for cups run over league positions and got ran out of the club.
Anyway the fans will love his honesty as well which will go down well with the fans. He also like his team to move the ball quickly and attack so this is important at goodsion as the fan base was bored of Martinez football and this needed to be dealt with, give the fans what they want so I recken they will like Koeman football.
This is what so many people on this forum don't seem to get. Koeman is the best available for what the club needs at this point in time, stability and pushing us back towards European places. A lot of elite managers haven't had rebuild a squad, so we got a man we knew could do the job.

Had a nightmare last night that kenwright compromised the Koeman deal on purpose and then Kenwright done the same to pellegrini and then all the odds dropped on Moyes and Kenwright signed him with a big cheesy smile. I was made up when I relized this was just a dream so wasn't bothered anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.