Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is. Contact, discussion, demands. We (Everton) decide whether to accept the terms and make an offer. Emery decides whether or not to accept.

We're at the point where we need to make the offer, which I believe is our intent.

Has Emery formally met with the club or has it all been handled through his representatives?

It is what it is. Contact, discussion, demands. We (Everton) decide whether to accept the terms and make an offer. Emery decides whether or not to accept.

We're at the point where we need to make the offer, which I believe is our intent.

Then there really should not be a problem, unless of course we keep talking to others and he feels insulted and walks away.

We have a chance by the sound if it of landing a top manager, let's hope the people in charge don't revert to being very Everton.

ok mate, nice one thanks for the info

Completely seperate from what you've been told or think is likely, who would you pick as our manager Esk (of the realistic options)?

And he's calling it correctly.

104.gif

And if we were a normal club, the topic would be locked. Champagne would be popped, wives would be getting nailed. Men would be dancing with their sons in the street.

Alas, we are not and speculation and nervousness will continue and we will debate aplenty for at least another 1000 pages.

"In pretty confident that Koeman was number one target , I'm also pretty confident that he let it be known he was interested . What's happened since I've no clue .

On emery if we make him an offer if think he'd be all over it , the chats to the times journalist after the final indicates that as well as many other factors. I wouldn't expect to get to the stage of meeting representatives without us speaking to him , however informally . Not meet necessarily but we'd need to know we were all on the same page . If we met his representatives then you are onto talking terms so that would suggest the position had progressed . "

From sheedy. who seems a nice bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.