Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Mancini originally; did a good job this season with a squad he didn't have much say in shaping. Just missed out on CL qualification but got Top 4 which was their target. Knows how to set teams up to keep a clean sheet which we desperately need. Knows the league. Can speak English. Well respected. Some wonderful coats.

Not my first choice but Mancini isn't a bad shout. Inter had a -10M net spend this past year and still went from 8th to 4th. Most of City's best players also arrived on his watch.

I'd note his struggles in the Champions League but that would be awfully rich from an Everton supporter right now.

Loew is obviously a very good international manager but how did he even get the Germany job? His club record is awful

The german national team usually promote from within. He was assistant to Klinsmann. You are right though that his club record is quite poor.

Who are some complete outsiders from the lower divisions that we can throw into the mix, just to keep everyone's stress levels high?

Status
Not open for further replies.