Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was surprised to hear he'd ended up at Standard Liege good player deadly from a set piece! He'll be pivotal for Brighton next season, could see him easily winning Championship player of the year

Linked with 7 million Euros bid for Las Palmas defender Mauricio Lemos. I dont get how we could be signing players with no manager, seems daft to me. The lads got a Fellini style hair do so would be a good excuse to get the curly wigs out again.....

http://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com...-rumours-barcelona-mauricio-lemos-john-stones

Barca bid or him yesterday €7mil. Apparently it was rejected and weve bid €10mil.

He's Uruguay u23's best defender and leader.

If were selling players then not surprised if we are buying players....

I wonder if any Leicester players would leave. I'd love Vardy and Drinkwater here

Don't see it, mate. And to be honest I don't think any of them should, worked hard to achieve what they did, I'd advise any of them to stay another season, see how they fare with Champions League and see if their title success was a one off or not.

While I do think it's made up, I don't think linking us to a Las Palmas player is going to help sell many papers is it?

You get what I mean? They need stories, a lot of them anyway to fill in the football section. This is just one of the many made up "news". This isn't hard to understand is it?

I'd like us to concentrate on buying star players. The youth can fill the squad and rotation roles.

We need to bring in those two-three difference maker players that can push us to the top. Not a bunch of blah, like some other clubs have when they suddenly have money to spend.

I'd like us to concentrate on buying star players. The youth can fill the squad and rotation roles.

We need to bring in those two-three difference maker players that can push us to the top. Not a bunch of blah, like some other clubs have when they suddenly have money to spend.

Exactly. I'd rather buy three £25m+ players than fill the team with average journeymen like villa.

I remember when Leicester came up I thought that Knockaert would be the better player between himself and Mahrez. Just the same as i thought Ranieri would be 1st manager sacked. Just goes to show why im not paid to work within football.

I like Knockaert too, i think missing the pen in the playoff pretty much ended his career, especially when the save resulted in a Watford goal. I expected him to at least reach lower PL standard.

Timo Horn
Jeffrey Bruma
Milan Badelj

Ive watched these players multiple times and they always seem to impress me, for a striker I haven't got a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.