Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
no rumours will have any substance until the new manager is sorted

If it's true that we want to employ a technical director/Director of Football/whatever we are going to call it, it might be the case that filling that position is more important to the process than the manager - may find that whoever our new manager is comes in as a "head coach" with less say on transfers

I reckon we'll be looking way above championship players to be honest.
Depends who comes in, Mourinho wouldn't look there but Koeman may as he down south and may know of him and like him. Not saying he is someone we should sign but wouldn't be shocked if another Premier League side did as he looks that good.

I wonder if any Leicester players would leave. I'd love Vardy and Drinkwater here
No chance of them leaving to us, might go to another side with Champions League but would probably have to be a huge club like Real Madrid and don't see them chasing any of that side after one great season.

No chance of them leaving to us, might go to another side with Champions League but would probably have to be a huge club like Real Madrid and don't see them chasing any of that side after one great season.

I think I'm right in saying their wages are very small in Prem terms. Mahrez apparently signed a new "bumper" deal around January for £30,000 pw. At the end of the day money talks.

I think I'm right in saying their wages are very small in Prem terms. Mahrez apparently signed a new "bumper" deal around January for £30,000 pw. At the end of the day money talks.

I reckon it's safe to say some of their players will be getting some rather large contract increases very soon.

I remember when Leicester came up I thought that Knockaert would be the better player between himself and Mahrez. Just the same as i thought Ranieri would be 1st manager sacked. Just goes to show why im not paid to work within football.

I thought he exact same about Knockaert when they came up! He was miles better than Mahrez!! It's all very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.